Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


A belated happy Thanksgiving to anyone who is reading this.  I've been far too busy doing other stuff this year to pay much attention to this blog, but I would like to give a big shout out to Ohkwari Sales who doggedly worked to get my Atlas Burlington boxcar to me despite Atlas's taking a lot longer to get this model to market.

All I can say is thank you to the owner of Ohkwari for his diligence in getting me this boxcar.  I could have asked for no better service.  I highly recommend this eBay dealer.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I wish you success in all your endeavors. And I wish you an early happy new year and every year thereafter. It's good that you are involved in other things besides your blog, including writing a book. After all, variety is the spice of life. So, go ahead and live a full life. But, don't stay away from us too long. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete